Monday, September 3, 2007

let's just see

Some of you, who are familiar with my weblog, that has been online since 2000, may be surprised to find me here. I've always had my weblog on my own server, and felt very comfortable with it: at least nobody could flag it or cause it to get banned, or moved to restricted accessibility. One little pain with it, however, is that I need FTP to upload it and that can be a hassle when travelling. As I'm on my way to LA at the end of this month, it may not be a bad idea to launch a sideblog that can serve as a travel-diary. So here I am!

For those who've never read me before, the original weblog is at the Dutch queerart server, so if you want to read any previous entry, you will have to look there. Also if you want to know about my other activities, do visit my original homepage, which links to the online homo-erotic art museum as well.

Oh yeah, maybe I should ad an image here:
If you've read my profile here, you may have seen my fav music and movies. A person not mentioned there, because a section on favorite persons was not listed, is king Ludwig of Bavaria. A dear Californian friend of mine designed a ceiling fresco (10 x 20 feet) for my tubular bedroom ceiling, about his life and the struggle with his sexual identity and his intolerant environment, his governement, the clergy, but also about the adoration he got from his non judgmental subjects, the peasants, his servants, the army. I'm not sure which formats are supported by blogger, so I'll just try and see how it is displayed and whether or not you can click on to a higher resolution version, let's just see:

Falco's mega work Well, it looks like you can click on the image untill you drop, but nothing much happens. Maybe this link gets you further. It should open to a picasa page, where you can move around the enlarged image (lookingglass right side above image) by grabbing it and slide . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ad, hard to read this small font, especially white on black. It's what you have to say, not how it looks!